Tuesday, April 03, 2007

LOVE LOVE Shi Adessoi (Spring)

Happening to browse thru taiwan yahoo auction and saw the liking spring collection of Shi Adessoi which I fell in love with those various trendy free - spirited tops I love very much. But unfortunately my computer does not have translant language to interprete every complicated chinese words into english language. I am computer idiot lor.

It is Spring Collection now over the world, sure you have seen those words shown on every banners such as mango or zara or topshop and other branded items.

Spring collection trendy clothes are always the best and nicer & better than the collection of Winter. Very upset to say that I cannot wear them or order those right now due to my commitment - which is meant that I am newly now expectant. So only looking for fashion maternity clothes now. *headache*





Those 5 pictures I uploaded here -
to show how much I love their spring clothes very much and even I drooling over them non - stop.
Of course I am very desperate to own them to add in my wardrobe happily. Because in Singapore, not many shops will sell those clothes. Very hard to walk around at FEP or Bugis or Heeren or else to find them, very very troublesome. Rather go through speed browse at yahoo auction then order them without sweating headache. :))





No comments: