Monday, April 09, 2007

A quota written by her

I happened to read a blog which is written by one of my friends who are neither my buddy nor close friend. Just like a normal friend even we were from same secondary school.

A quota written by her:

i admit i'm not good in friendship with them esp all gals. they like getting mistakes, backstabbing me, challenging with me, making my love hate me and miscommunicating. in fact, i lost alot of gals that they re used to be my best buddies and closefriends when i was in primary and sec sch. they believe others more than me. i feel no point to get them back coz i've no power~ so now i must make sure tat i protect my clear name. please don't change my attitudes if u don't like me. sorry i don't want to change myself to better person coz most in my attitudes re good enough except poor friendship. friendship is not worthy to me as if i've big debt problem, u think they can help me? no right? i've thought many times when i lost friends. realize and be strong. i don't feel sad of losing friends but i really don't want losing my BEST GOD sisters and brothers, my love and even my ex. but other good thing, friends can keep me accompany and have fun.

She can be abit straightforward when come to write in her blog but it is a big way out of line which meant she wrote this is nonsense. Only take out this part to be point out. Briefly, I actually know her and seen her before in tuition centre but did not introduced as a friends. But I am aware something about her life and herself as I have seen her few times before. Also communicated with her many times till then I realised she cannot be my trusted friend. That is why I said only a normal friend.

See the green color format of quota which she wrote in her blog. See all the time she mentioned friendship, girls, guys and other irrelvant which is non of her business. yet she likes to bitch around without people's consent or dont know how to respect people's feeling. I did not see any faults lie with her own friends. In fact, it is her thinking or attitude problem which she is being mislead of misunderstood others without finding what is happening. She sometimes can be little careless about herself and also deny herself which it is her fault too. Admit to say that, it is a big yes that she is the weakest person among my friends as she did not know how to think properly and only know how to break people's personal issues to the others.

She said that friendship is not worthy to her as if she is in big debt. Why should she mentioned friendship again and again? What about her own parents? I simply do not understand why she is so good at using friendship as a threat when if she is in big debt. It is not her friends fault anyway and it is none wrong with her friends who involved big debt with her.

Of course I should say that she is at fault for being landed herself in big debt as she borrows money from others even though she is a full time stable working already. Somemore she is overly spend-thrift and failed to save some saving for her future. I know her this part as her weakness.

What is a big joke of what she was writing like this with nonsense?

I just want to speak out of this after I read this in her blog and I really do not need to tell her. it is her own thinking like this. No way for me to tell her myself. I do not like to waste my time to tell her this and that. She is not going to listen this and that is why she is losing her own friends one by one. Hopefully she will learn this lesson herself and remain the same as herself.

No comments: