Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Thailand Photos Album

Few photos have just uploaded in my blog here... some photos which will be blog in next new days later as I got to do some work ... At least i have ample times to do blog here....

On 24th November 2006, my dear and I boarded the new & big Thai Royal Airline plane with alot of colorful seats such as yellow, purple and navy blue... It is kinda of feeling difference from the old Thai plane.. I took few pictures out of Singapore when I was in plane....

Just out of tiny island of SINGAPORE.....


Not sure what is that island....

Took this huge island of thailand when the plane was about towards Thailand.


Thailand.... about 4 - 5 times bigger than Singapore




Beautiful Clouds and very bright .....




I took this picture when I sat near the window in plane....


Finally arrived at new terminal - Surarnabhumi Airport, east of Thailand..
Lucky was that we reached there at about 2 + pm.

This new airport is far more bigger than old airport Don Muang Airport (Bangkok).
That was where the plane reached this area and we all passengers were waiting for the bus ready to bring us to airport..


Squeezed in this bus back to new airport.. I was nearly shocked to see why got to go in bus then to airport... not like the last time.
Maybe in new airport is just newly opened and not fully operation.. I was told that new airport takes about 1 - 3 years to improve its system operation as it is big anyway.
So all few seats in bus are fully occupied and ended up standing in bus...and then we took a look at every parts of new airport and finally saw the most cute & chubby little one who was deserved to be taken photo....
.
.
.
.
.
(see below.......) I simply love this little one... super cute.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
this little "ang moh" little baby girl.....
she was jumped in joy and kept smiling at everyone in bus. Poor this pretty mother was busy carrying many things back to thailand...
Reckon was that maybe her husband was working in thailand...
Then two kind passengers helped her to carry things to bus then to airport.

she kept moving and jumping around the seat so her mother decided to put her back to baby sit curdle.. not sure what is the name of this... I not yet become mother lor... haha


Kinda like to carry her ... very cute...
she got chubby and little fat arm and leg to touch...
she has blue eyes and blonded hair color... very white skin...
.
.
.
.
.
Finally we reached Survarnabhumi Airport, Thailand.. *hurray*
my dear was shy and told me not to take picture of him... But I ignored him and took this successfully...
not bad photo taken...


Walking in huge new airport made our legs very tiring and aching....
Have to walk very far to find way out...


At arrival terminal....most parts are not yet finished...
we passengers were like "ants" in huge airport



Finally... we were checking out and saw the thai police so I got to stop immediately of taking some more photos...as I saw one young guy was told not to take camera in airport....
.
.
.
whoa... lucky of me...

*next more photos will be updated in next few days after I done my work first.....*

No comments: