Monday, November 06, 2006

House Dresses - Vintage ! ~ !

Simply love those vintage dresses she (nicole richies) wearing.... Look more colourful designs and various dresses design...

Did not know that dress can match with slippers only.

Far at left side - she carried cute dogs....so cute dogs...but I do not like this dress ...too loud for me and the design picture kinda too big to my image.

Right side, her dress did not look like loose..can see the U shaped dress ball...

I only LOVE her red vintage dress as it has butterfly wing style with rubberized around waist to control the dress down better. Somemore i like red with white mixed color designs. Suitable for Winter / Fall collection trend...

Down last left...I dun wear sleveeless dress at all...

envy of nicole richies that she always look good in every dresses or top & jeans... whoa...
Also like her hair style..free wave... heheheee....

No comments: