Thursday, November 30, 2006

Ignorance invisible or not...

Last week, I went to Suntect City to meet my customer to pass her something personally. Then after that, I decided to take a short trip & look at Topshop or Dorothy Perkin outlets to see any SALE items to hunt...

Nothing much caught my eyes to get one for myself. Then decided to go home to prepare things before flying. This action of being ignorance never hit my encounter before, but not once only. I was kinda surprised to see like this.

I walked up the bridge which was ahead down to city link...and happened saw my friend of 2-3 years together (wont name it down) with her colleague if I was not wrong. Then she was walking forward to suntec city...but she was so ....so .....so near to me about less than 20 metres only which meant I could see her and she surely could see me.

Kinda surprised *my mind was wandering around to wonder*....she saw me and suddenly acted like she did not see me, and I was about to say hi *hand waving*. Lucky I did not wave at her or else she wont say hi to me either way. She walked pass me and did not say anything.. So I followed it the same way..

Being friends or friendship can be ignored anytime.. I now understand the meaning of friends and friendship... never make use of those words which you cannot describe being "friends" to claim things... -> kinda hard to describe.. Anyway, I am easy person to let it go and it will shatter into small pieces too.. I wont bother this tiny matter...

No comments: