Wednesday, November 08, 2006

New York Post - Y u M m Y ! ~ !


Today 8/11/2006, I went with my dear to new york new york at City Link, besides HMV.. Surely you know where is it as it is so big restaurant.


There is something interesting I want to tell about this "alike new york newspaper" turns out to be food menu.

This Menu is quite huge about like drawing paper with alot of yummy various breakfast or lunch or dinner or dessert or drink.. blah...

Speak in fact, it is far better than the one at swensen. No joke.



This is the first page of Appetizer Avenue list - can see food pictures shown on menu.. at left side is the world tallest building in New York. I never know that there is about more than 10 list of appetizer you can choose. Not so expensive price as food is good can already.

This is the 2nd page of Pasta "JJ would approve of"". I not sure what is JJ stands for.. I thought it is local singer JJ Jin.. hehe... kidding mah.. Simply I love this PASTA food... my favourite crazy food.. dun know why I love pasta. Quite alot alot pasta list menu to choose, compare to NYC which is only about 10 - 12 lists of pasta.

This one (see pic of strawberry and fudge chocolate) is more reasonable price than the one at Coffee Club at Takashiaya 3rd floor near bookshop there. Whoa.. this dessert menu page too many to choose... No wonder, I notice many customers took more than 20 mins to see menu. Hard to decide what like to eat...


I like breakfast most especially at Coffee bean. Now new york new york have this breakfast menu also... it makes me drooling.. but too far to travel to city Link for just breakfast argh...

But...I forget to ask the waitress what time breakfast hour ends or when ?? alamak.... :(








This drink meun is the best choice to see first...

Floats coke drink is quite huge about the same as the size of 1000ml water bottle..

Suitable to share this drink for 2 persons worth of money to buy this drink. Not only this floats drinks, there is alot alot of various drinks like Quenchers, Beer, Candy Shake, Coolers, Cocktails and soft drink & juices also.






Additional got another drink choice: Coffee various and tea choice is not much...

Think Drink tea at home better. But coffee choice is nicer...

I am kinda of iced or hot coffee lover since I was Secondary 4 till now. Now trying gotta to cut it down to twice a week.


Me - Iced Mocha vanilla coffee mixed and my dear - huge float coke vanilla. He took about 1 hour to finish this drink after eating meal.. Of course it is quite huge volume of glass.

Surprised is that the food arrived so soon about less than 10 minutes after ordered. whoa... wow
This it RIBEYE STEAK WITH BLACK PEPPER SAUCE - only SGD $19.90 but it is quite big plate. My dear ordered this meal.

I chose this PENNE MUSHROOM ALFREDO WITH ROAST CHICKEN - only SGD $12.90. I love this pasta - penne mushroom very much and finished it all first before eating half body of roast chicken.

Wake up!~! This roast chicken is about the size of your hand. My dear and I shocked to see this chicken kinda big.

Only can share with 2 persons, alamak.

This roast chicken is well cooked with brown crispy meat inside. Kinda soft to cut the meat slowly.



This is my dear's favourite steak beef as he can eat beef well and can cut it very sharp...

I cant eat beef as it is hard to chew it fully... very long to eat it when chewing it.. Kinda give it up.

This beef is medium cooked with black pepper smell is fantastic. Wedged potatoes and fresh veggy is nice to eat together with beef.

This is the last picture I managed to take after I cut it nicely to show you how 100% crispy well cooked roast chicken..

At new york new work restaurtant, there the waitress and waiters are SUPER FRIENDLY and VERY ATTENTIVE to customers' need like ask for plain water or others. Sometimes, they will ask you how is the food? is it okay for you or else... Whoa.. well customer service training.

I give this entire rating is full 5/5 for restaurant appearance, food, menu and customer service.

*Does it make you hungry or not? Or you wanna to try out nice food there? take a tour there and see.. you will love it... *

No comments: