Friday, February 22, 2008

oh so...so pretty bucket bag


I was attracted to this latest trend of bucket bag and most of them are sold out in this website. So tried my luck to make a trip to bugis village or far east plaza to see whether there are still selling of bucket bags.

To my huge open eyes, quite alot alot alot of girls and even teenagers also carrying almost the same bucket bags and almost the same designs. then I started to re-consider whether shall i buy or not....

Actually i never like to carry the same bucket bag like the other girls. kinda a little awkward to me somemore. hmhm...something like when me and other girl happened to bump each and stared at each other for carrying the same designed bucket bag and whispered to herself silently.

Spent 2 days consideration, decided not to buy and ended up buying another last limited piece - inspired chloe tote bag in end.

No comments: