Wednesday, February 06, 2008

cny late dinner

after my last spree at FEP then rushed home to bring baby J and hubby to my big relative's home for lunch streamboat reunion at 4pm and lucky it did not start early. i ate abit as i would be eating curry chicken at late night at my home.

reached home at about 7pm then both of us were sosososos busy to prepare dinner and i had to wash up my baby j and cruddled him to sleep so that i got spare time to clean up home and washed clothes faster. till i was so fatigue and exhausted and waiting for my hubby to finsh cooking.

at late 10++ plus, it was my first time to eat cny eve reunion so late like this. not only us, his close friend came to our home.


the best curry chicken and pork prepared by my hubby.


shark fin mixed with egg. i know it was quite watery but eating it was not bad..
it was his first attempt to cook this.


trying to take photo of shark fin but i realised that i eaten it already before took this.
not very fat as no oil inside.
me very careful with what i eating and make sure i need to accomplish one of my resolutions this year.




No comments: