Monday, February 04, 2008

inspired french connection milan






This piece is such a fantastic inspired french connection dress that was named milan by local seller whom I bought it from. Saw it in her website and immediately ordered this dress without any hesitate or second consideration or what. I aware that it will be sold out soon due to the numerous of overwhelming responses in her comments. Somemore it is very reasonable price, only SGD $26 excluded postage.

Lucky was that she kept this for me as it was my second time buying from her. No regret of making purchase this dress and this seller is quite fast replying to every enquiries and responses.

I really looovvvveee this inspired milan dress veryyyy much....just that I like this pattern mixed together with black and white straight dress with back cross sleeveless. Material is soooo smooth satin that is suitable for weather here.

Reading and flapping all magazines such as Female and Her World or Seveteen to look for some updates that the fashion tip for summer&spring 2008 is all about patters and prints and color mixed. Not just one color so plain in one whole outfit that looks so boring.

KW is just out of my favourite shop list and admit to say that the price of her limited clothes is quite expensive and material is almost knit one. Not much to my liking as well. But I am still checking her website regularly for any latest updates and hope she brings in some better designs clothes and that fits up to UK12.




No comments: