Monday, March 17, 2008

juicy couture inspired dress




Think it was quite a overdue post and managed to post it here. I happened to browse and saw the lovely black dress I found from online website and it costs only $26.00 excluded registered mail I paid for it. No more white color for me...too sensitive color somemore.

And I did not know where the seller brought this pierce from and eventually I thought that she hunt those nice clothes from overseas there to sell here. Back then, when my hubby and I went to bangkok for our holiday there. And I suddenly saw the similar dress selling in one of shopping mall somewhere near baiyoke tallest hotel.

It costs only baht 220 per dress = SGD $10.

Really had a shock myself and began to think about it....dont tell me that the seller brought all clothes from bangkok in to sell here is not it.

I rather to have bought this similar dress in bangkok instead of this seller. But never expect that she post this collection earlier than our trip to bbk in mid-week of february 08. *faintzzzzzzzzz* It will be my last purchase from this seller.



No comments: