Tuesday, March 25, 2008

fashion baby clothes

Actually it was quite a overdue post. argh.... ;)) It was my first time to shop baby clothes with my hubby for baby jayden and also preparing to buy him a new wardrobe when he turns one year old in November 2008.

Bought 4 pcs from mothercare outlet and received well comments by the numerous of mothers who bought baby clothes for their kids. And also planning to buy few clothes from gap at vivo city soon. Lucky at that time, I got a good value buy such as buy 3 tops or shorts, get one free. Coolz....!~!

Demin short 6-9months and stripe red top 6-9months. So that baby jayden wont outgrow them so soon.


6-9 months baby boy clothes. But it fits him just nicely even he is only 4+ months old.


Mr. Noisy baby instead....actually I chose this because my baby jayden is really getting very naughty and noiser by trying to make noise sound to get my attention. Very loud instead. 24hours in stereo proved the exact like him who disturbed our sleeps at wee hours between 3am to 7am. Usual routine I wake up at 7-8am to feed him milk and bathe him.

Bought 3 items and got one item free, total cost was only $74.00.




No comments: